At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking an Automation Engineer
join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Executing against enterprise-wide, cross-functional automation initiatives.
- Develop automated tools / scripts to specifications.
- Works with multiple areas at HCA to ensure understanding of assigned task.
- Drives the development / implementation of automation work products.
- Thoroughly tests developed products.
- Adherence to all HCA standards and policies.
- Establishes standards of scripts and work products developed so others can update / utilize.
- Supports development of technical standards.
- Prepares specifications of a highly technical or complex nature.
- Analyzes user specifications and requirements.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements.
- Works to participate and learn best practices and procedures.
- Adheres to best practices for software design, retention, documentation, and deployment strategies.
- Works directly with service operations, product, and vendor teams to resolve, prevent, and eliminate customer technology issues.
- Gathers and documents business, user, functional and non-functional requirements for in scope products.
- Establishes and maintains solid business relationships.
- Actively owns and participates in lifecycle management of assigned applications and infrastructure.
- May provide afterhours/on-call support for applications.
- Has the ability resolve simple to complex production support issues.
- 3+ years’ experience in Systems Engineering, Automation, or Development.
- Knowledge of primary infrastructure domain.
- Knowledge of REST.
- Knowledge of testing best practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of agile and lean methodologies.
- Knowledge of multiple business/technical domains.
- Knowledge of policy-based management.
- Knowledge of event-driven architectures.
- Knowledge of AI/AIOps.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning practices and uses.
- Knowledge of application development and support.
- Knowledge of the use of technologies in a healthcare environment.
- Skill in using scripts to execute processes.
- Skill in using object-oriented programming.
- Skill utilizing data serialization languages (YAML/JSON)
- Skill in basic version control (code promotion workflows).
- Skill in multiple programming languages.
- Skill in automation architecture.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook