At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a ETL Developer
to join our team remotely.
- Serves as a liaison with network administrators, systems analysts, and support teams to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems
- Responsible for analyzing business requirements and developing clinical reporting applications
- Translate business requirement documentation into technical design specifications
- Perform ETL architecture and development assignments to established standards
- Writes, translates, and codes software programs and applications according to specifications
- Create documentation, including source-to-target mappings and business-driven transformation rules
- Able to build strong relationships within the department, with other IT&S teams, and with business partners.
- Implement process improvements with reporting applications and the overall development process
- Generates statistics, prepares, and writes reports for management and/or team members on the status of the programming process
- Conducts research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts
- Recommends, schedules, and performs software improvements and upgrades
- Respond to and resolve on call production issues
- Expected to multi-task effectively
- Able to establish and meet target dates
- Serves as resource manager for development team to assist with the management of priorities, removing barriers and delivering projects on time within the negotiated timelines
- Provide an environment of transparency that promotes leveraged growth in technical ability in the team
- Communicate expectations, motivate and nurture team members
- Level set expectations with project managers and interfacing resources
- Demonstrate strong, problem solving, communication, organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of programming languages & tools (T-SQL, SSIS, Informatica, SQL, UNIX Scripting, Windows scripting etc.)
- Data warehousing experience
- Ability to conduct research into software related issues
- Understands relational database, client server concepts, and software development life cycle methodology
- Ability to work independently, positively handle conflict, and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to troubleshoot software
- Display detail-oriented approach to work
- Ability and proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Office products
- Physical, mental, and sensory abilities to use a telephone, calculator, computer video terminals, keyboards, and software applications
- Ability to work overtime and travel occasionally
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,