At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
is seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
The Senior Technical Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various IT roles within CereCore and external clients. This individual will network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, ensure we attract top IT talent, and reduce our time-to-hire ratio.
- Manages job order fulfillment in an efficient manner with the most qualified, best-fit candidates.
- Develops and recommends contractor/job offer details to candidate.
- Posts jobs through internal and external media, utilizing advanced sourcing techniques to identify qualified passive and active candidates.
- Maintains current knowledge of emerging technology.
- Identifies internal and external candidates for vacant positions, including assessing job postings and employee referrals, screening resumes and conducting interviews by phone, in person or via electronic media (e.g., WebEx, Go to Meeting, etc.)
- Work closely with account manager to provide qualified candidate submissions, coordinate interviews, negotiate rate, and more to ensure job openings are filled in a timely manner.
- Performs candidate reference checks.
- Manages the delivery and negotiation of job offers, rejections and more to candidates.
- Undergraduate college degree required
- 5+ years of similar experience required
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Motivated and driven with a strong desire to succeed
- Must have previous IT recruitment experience
- EMR recruitment experience is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in contingent labor force development and management
- Must have previous experience utilizing an applicant tracking system and vendor management system(s)
- Solid experience in end-to-end IT recruitment process
- Staffing agency experience is preferred
- Solid understanding of HR practices
- High-volume recruitment experience highly preferred
- Must be passionate about recruiting and making a difference
- Proven leadership skills and ability to coach and mentor candidates through the hiring process
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter