At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
is seeking a Full Stack .NET Developer with a BI focus
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Lead the architecture, design and development of front-end and backend-end applications
- Take an active role in feature definition and analysis
- Produce high quality code that conforms to design and functional requirements
- Provide support to other development engineers, QA personnel, product management in areas of expertise
- Mentor other software engineers
- Present information on projects, initiatives or other subjects to peers and upper management
- Code review software changes made by peer
- Pragmatic focus on delivering business value
- Values team success over individual success
- Continuously improves (self and team)
- Holds themselves and others accountable
- Not dogmatic
- A high-level of self-motivation and ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong Development skills with .Net Core or Node
- Extensive experience with React or Angular (React preferred)
- Experience with SQL
- Solid expertise in developing highly-available and scalable cloud-based applications
- Familiarity with all phases of product development lifecycle, including prototyping, development, test, product release and sustaining engineering
- Familiarity with source code control systems such as git
- Experience with Analytics/Reporting applications preferred
- Familiarity with agile methodologies as well as software planning and estimation techniques is highly desirable
- Experience with network protocols, firewalls, and associated technologies is a plus
- Experience with HL7 or other healthcare integration is a plus
- Linux development and basic admin experience is a plus
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 and 2021 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,