C# .NET Developer
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a Senior Application Engineer
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work for the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements. Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- Proficient in handling the complex of technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies.
- Assist in identifying and evaluating new technologies for implementation.
- Experience in troubleshooting, full life-cycle software development processes and ability to understand and implement client requirements.
- Exhibits understanding in how to break down business requirements into implementations using best practices, latest libraries and API’s, and preferred design patterns.
- Serve as technical expert on development projects.
- 4+ years of development experience using C# and .NET framework.
- Experience with Microsoft IIS/Windows, or equivalent server platforms.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Design.
- .NET MVC/MVVM experience preferred.
- Experience with Azure ecosystems.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Being comfortable and proficient in a dynamic, agile team environment.
- Familiarity working with Relational Database Systems preferred.
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops / Team Services.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Agile programming preferred.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 and 2021 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,