At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Consulting Big Data Engineer
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
Responsible for support, growing, and evolving Enterprise Data Platforms that server hundreds and users and thousands for critical applications.
- Design and build software solutions to support BigData Platforms and Developer community.
- Involved in all aspects of design, automating, and deploying software products into both on-prem Linux environments and Cloud.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify the areas where DevOps can bring maximum benefits.
- Evaluate and incorporate new technologies into new and existing frameworks and solutions as applicable.
- Drive monitoring and alerting requirements/implementation using SRE principals across components.
- Collaborate with and mentor members of the team and other coworkers.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years' experience
- Demonstrable experience with DevOps tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Understands Agile methodologies and Scrum development
- Familiarity with SRE principals and how to apply
- Solid understanding of CI/CD, Continuous Testing principles, and prior experience with big data platforms like Cloudera or Cloud
- Experience with using and/or building RESTful APIs
- Experience with Hashicorp Stack: Consul, Vault, Terraform, Nomad
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting problems in the Big Data stack and experience with Hadoop, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Hive, Impala, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed product teams in an agile environment
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 and 2021 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,