At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a .NET Developer
to join our team Remotely.
- Assists in developing, supporting, and maintaining database and web applications
- Ensures business owner specifications and project development standards are met.
- Documents technical requirements by working with other developers and the business users
- Completes application development tasks assigned according to the project plan and communicates obstacles and status.
- Leads in developing prototypes / models and determining data sources.
- Follows industry technical and development standards when developing database and web components.
- Executes application testing plans. Documents and resolves resulting defects.
- Supports system and user acceptance testing
- Creates and maintains application documentation.
- Reviews and facilitates the analysis and executing of change requests and enhancements.
- Develops or follows appropriate change management controls to mitigate operational and financial risks.
- Actively participates in application design sessions.
- Provides technical guidance to business users and fellow application developers.
- Devises technical solutions to promote business activities.
- Coordinates routine application monitoring and maintenance as assigned.
- Supports developed applications and provides second level support for those applications.
- Ensures programs are written to comply with current software standards
- 5+ years relevant work experience.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred,
- Database skills (SSRS, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, etc.), ETL processes (SSIS).
- Experience using a distributed version control system (TFS, GitHub).
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 and 2021 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,