At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Senior Mobile Tester
to join our team in Remotely.
- Oversees and performs all aspects of application, functional and automation testing activities for given projects.
- Analyzes functional requirements. Has working knowledge of QA Methodologies and standards; experienced in Agile type testing with fast paced sprint releases.
- Develops test approach, plan, and dependencies. Assists with performance testing and production readiness testing, as needed.
- Leads the development and accuracy of test cases, test data, traceability matrix, and metrics to ensure all testing requirements are met and documented. Communicates results to IT and key stakeholders. Tracks and verifies any required corrections and ensures completion.
- Works closely with the development team in recreation of test cases and defects; validates defect fixes.
- Works under general supervision while communicating to project team and management.
- Participates in Development planning meetings and communicates with business and IT on the status of testing activities and other assigned activities in meeting project delivery deadlines.
- Utilizing existing automation tool (Leapwork) generates and maintains automation scripts for regression testing.
- 5+ year's experience with Mobile testing is required.
- Additional test knowledge of Meditech, HL7, .Net, PowerBI, Pyxis, Alerting and Messaging platforms, OpenGate, Cloverleaf, SQL Server and API testing is preferred.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,