Teradata Database Administrator
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
is seeking a Senior Teradata Database Adminstrator
to join our team working in Buffalo, NY.
The Senior Database Administrator (Sr.DBA) is responsible for providing high level technical support and guidance for the installation, configuration, administration, and support of the Teradata Enterprise Data Warehouse platform in various environments.
• Teradata Senior Database Administrator (Sr. DBA) will be responsible for providing technical support for the database environment through developing and organizing databases and the assessment, optimization and implementation of new technologies.
• In this role, Sr. DBA will collaborate with architecture, application development, engineers and operations to help achieve a state-of-the-art environment that meets current and future business objectives.
• Provides and designs tools to assist in the management of the database.
• Assists in developing a security scheme for the database environment, as well as assisting in disaster recovery if necessary.
• Works with cross-functional teams to build the physical databases and provide technical guidance during all phases of the development process.
• Work with team in researching, evaluating and implementing new technologies as needed.
• Provide regular, clear, and consistent communication (written and oral) on the status of projects, issues, and deliverables to team leadership.
• Work with vendor technical support to facilitate analysis of and resolution to technical issues.
• Provide planning input to leadership – operational and tactical – in order to drive success for team and company goals
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 3+ years of proven, qualified and seasoned work experience in a DBA role.
- Experience with Teradata databases is required.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and build strong relationships across a broad range of personality types
- Excellent leadership and teaching abilities
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,