At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Technical Product Analyst
to join our team Remotely.
- Document requirements, define scope, and parallel overall business strategies.
- Serves as the primary coordinator for new feature development and support,
- Responsible for gathering business functional and internal technical requirements, facilitating design sessions presentations, development, product, project management, and business teams.
- Package all information together so delivery teams can develop new features on budget and time.
- Share new product benefits, opportunities, risks, issues, timelines, and budget information to both IT and business stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3-5+ years experience as a Technical Business Analyst or Product Owner.
- Experience supporting software applications and development technologies.
- Experience in the following tools/software: JIRA, Confluence and OneNote
- Experience implementing new technology solutions for large complex organizations.
- Ability to create quality work products in the form of presentations.
- Experience facilitating design sessions, gathering technical requirements, and technical documentation.
- Ability to effictevely communicate with developer, business owners, and end users.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,