At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a QA Automation Test Analyst
to join our team Remotely.
- Develops, publishes, and implements test plans.
- Writes and maintains test automation or assists automated test analysts with development.
- Develops quality assurance standards.
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts.
- Analyzes requirements and develops, publishes, and implements test plans in support of them.
- 5+ years of experience as a QA Test Analyst and/or related position
- Strong Test Automation experience using Selenium or Python,
- Experience in manual testing tool such as: ALM, Azure DevOps, TFS or Jira.
- SQL skills are desired
- Ability to work with other testers and developers required
- Agile Methodology experience
- Must have a working knowledge of database structures.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook.