At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Automation Business Analyst
to join our team Remotely.
This individual will work remotely
with one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Elicit and gather requirements for automation projects by working directly with internal and external customers.
- Develop and maintain strong, proactive relationships with internal customers and IT teams to deliver actionable solutions.
- Assess and quantify potential benefits of automation for business and technical processes.
- Assist with building automation strategies and frameworks based on planned and prioritized automation work.
- Design Develop, Execute and Maintain Automated Scripts to specifications.
- Identify, design, and develop creative solutions for practical automation problems during design, scripting, execution or maintenance.
- Write efficient, easy-to-follow documentation on automation tools, scripts, and processes.
- Assist with manual testing as needed to help development team meet schedule commitments.
- Promote, recommend, and implement improvements to automation frameworks and processes.
- Plan, implement and support upgrades, configuration and customization of tools and technologies utilized by the Automation COE.
- Mentor other team members in technical skills as well as business related areas and provide guidance on complex automation efforts.
- Take ownership of automation initiatives and work closely with Team Lead and/or Manager with all automation project planning activities.
- Stay informed of automation industry trends and best practices.
- Communicate value of automation to enterprise to both technical and business leadership.
- Works with multiple areas at HCA to ensure understanding of assigned task.
- Adherence to all HCA standards and policies.
- Supports development of technical standards.
- Analyzes user specifications and requirements.
- Gathers and documents business, user, functional and non-functional requirements for in scope products.
- Establishes and maintains solid business relationships.
- Actively owns and participates in lifecycle management of assigned applications and infrastructure.
- 2-3+ years of related experience.
- Ability to write efficient, easy-to-follow documentation on automation tools, scripts, and processes.
- Ability to evaluate automation utilizing Six-Sigma principles for improvement opportunities.
- Ability to design, develop, and monitor business and technical processes.
- Ability to identify, design, and develop creative solutions for practical automation problems during design, scripting, execution or maintenance.
- Ability to build relationships, communicate effectively both formally and informally, and advocate for automation across the company.
- Knowledge of frameworks and software design patterns used for implementing software solutions.
- Ability to present and facilitate technical ideas while creating alignment among audience of varying disciplines.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,