At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a HRIS Solutions Analyst
to join our team remotely.
This individual will work from home with one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
The Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Solutions Analyst is responsible for the support of the Lawson and Global HR systems across the HCA enterprise, as well as coordinating/managing activities related to other HR systems. This position is part of a larger HR systems team and is expected to operate within a rapidly changing work environment in accordance with the company’s mission and values, under the supervision of a Manager, HRIS.
The HRIS Solutions Analyst will be responsible for some or all
of the following under direction of the Manager, HRIS:
- Deliver second-tier HRIS support of the Lawson and Global HR systems, resolving issues and/or brokering with key partners to achieve resolution:
- Troubleshoot reported functional system issues.
- Daily production support of system issues via the Case Management System.
- Daily system maintenance.
- Assist with system configuration, setup.
- Identify system usage patterns and potential process improvement opportunities.
- Interact and effectively communicate with internal business partners, IT&S and the support teams for our software vendors, while troubleshooting functional system issues.
- Assist with testing and implementation of patch upgrades and custom enhancements.
- Develop, revise and maintain content-specific education programs as assigned, in conjunction with experts from the field.
- Assist with development and maintenance of HRIS process documentation.
- Develop and deliver HR systems training for core user groups.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
2-3 years experience
College Graduate Required Undergrad
· Working knowledge of Lawson HRMS system
· Broad knowledge of HR concepts and terminology
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
· Experience working with and interacting in a team environment
· Prior HRIS experience preferred
· Ability to participate in change initiatives
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,