Senior .NET Developer
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Senior .NET Developer
to join our team Remotely
, Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use.
- Use Microsoft .NET Framework and a supported programming language (e.g., VB.NET, Visual C#).
- Serve as technical expert on development projects.
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality. Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- Recognized as advanced individual contributor. Subject matter expert with additional experience and/or education in field.
- Conducts highly complex work critical to the organization.
- Works without supervision with extensive latitude for independent judgment. May assist less experienced peers.
- 5+ years of experience or equivalent education.
- Requirements: .NET C#, Angular, SQL Server, Agile.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- Must have strong documentation skills, organization skills, and the ability to interact with team members cross-functionally.
- Demonstrates a customer orientation; establishes and maintains strong relationships with business owners and develops a diverse network of relationships with various stakeholders.
- Creates deliverables independently and manages approvals. Provides coaching, technical, and functional guidance on specific project deliverables.
- Leads in communicating requirements to development, testing, education and training teams.
- Good organization skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- A sense of responsibility and accountability; someone who takes ownership and initiative.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude; customer service orientation.
- Ability to learn new technologies, methods, and processes.
- Respect for diversity of experience, characteristics, viewpoints, and opinions.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook