Contract Length: 12-months
Job ID: 14363204
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a Power BI Developer
to join our team Remotely
. This individual will work for the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
As the Power BI Developer, you will be responsible for working in a fast-paced business-focused environment, where innovation and thinking outside the box are valued. Will work with users to gather requirements and then develop robust visualizations within Power BI. This position will require demonstrated proficiency in analytics, data collection, reporting best-practices, and visualization tools.
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data.
- Analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Skilled in building DAX formulas in Power BI Desktop
- Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
- Adept in developing, publishing and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business requirements.
- Coordinate with business, technology and support teams to ensure system solutions meet business requirements
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
- Contribute to training and roll out of BI solutions
- Educate/train stakeholders on all reports, data tools and business intelligence resources as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Proficient in developing Power BI solutions.
- SQL Development experience.
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Working knowledge of scrum and agile project delivery methodologies preferred.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,