|At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a Contingent Workforce Account Relationship Manager to join our team in Nashville, TN. This individual will work remote and on-site in Nashville at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
The Contingent Workforce Account Relationship Manager will be responsible for nurturing relationships with existing clients and contract consultants. They will proactively build relationships with client companies who require staffing services in the IT and EMR space. The Contingent Workforce Account Relationship Manager will partner with the recruitment team to ensure client satisfaction and delivery are met/surpassed. They will also partner with the sales and marketing team to proactively attract and develop additional staff augmentation business. They will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day management associated with contingent staffing at various accounts. This individual will develop existing and new staff augmentation business with CereCore clients. They will proactively build relationships with hiring managers, qualify IT requisitions, present and advocate for CereCore talent and provide full lifecycle support to the account(s).
- Ability to partner with staffing services and/or source, recruit, and present candidates successfully to clients
- Serve as the point of contact between all client account management matters between candidate(s) and client(s).
- Will oversee and provide client updates on candidate interviews and onboarding steps.
- Will be responsible for second-level candidate screenings.
- Managing existing staff augmentation relationships to protect and grow client-base in a competitive environment.
- Work across client teams and departments to resource projects and meet deadlines.
- Complement sales team by providing sales leads, assisting with sales presentations, etc.
- Maximize profits by negotiating contracts with clients.
- Provide timely and successful staff augmentation delivery to clients’ needs and objectives.
- Increase commercial staff augmentation business line with new and existing clients; identify areas of improvement, develop strategy and meet goal(s).
- Develop forecasts and track account metrics on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Manage and gain new business development leads via referrals, networking events, and more.
- Plan and present reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training.
- Handle challenging client requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage staff augmentation opportunities within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals.
- Ensure client retention.
- Build relationships, with the goal to be the vendor of choice.
- Proactively search for client companies with staffing service needs.
- Requires 5+ years of experience in related field
- Requires Bachelor's degree or higher
- Proven work experience and track record as an Account Manager and/or Business Development Manager within IT and/or IT healthcare
- Ability to multi-task and manage more than one client account including candidate management and operational tasks
- Previous Information Technology recruitment experience required
- Previous EMR and healthcare experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate, present and influence key stakeholders in all levels of an organization
- Experience delivering successful solutions to customer needs
- High attention to deal and strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple accounts and scenarios at one, maintaining exceptional delivery time and quality
- Excellent communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
- Travel may be required