Job ID: 14386577
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking an Epic Consulting Architect to join our team remotely. This individual will at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
As a member of the CereCore Epic Team, an Epic Consulting Architect is responsible for being an expert in technology and developing creative solutions to drive our strategies forward. Depending on the Epic Consulting Architect’s ownership area, typical tasks might include:
- Providing advanced support
- Developing new solutions for clients
- Identifying gaps and working to improve them
- Tackling new regulatory and industry requirements
- Developing a better process for our staff or clients
- Developing new strategies to drive our business forward
- Identifying foundational system build issues that need correction
- Partnering with leadership to develop strategies for complex issues/problems
- Developing Technical Roadmaps
- Coordinating solutions with internal stakeholders, Epic, other vendors, and leadership
- Advising and directing CereCore Epic Analysts, Architects, and Leadership
- Preparing internal educational tools
- Presenting in front of executive leadership and boards
- Assisting in responding to RFPs and writing proposals for external consulting work
- Advising on industry best practices
- Managing programs
- Completing external CEUs
- Developing and/or leading Service Lines; delivering new business opportunities and participating in work with external clients
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 10+ years of experience
- Advanced knowledge in at least 5 Epic applications/areas required
- Exceptional ability to build and maintain relationships across multiple clients and vendors
- Strong ability to multi-task, negotiate, and execute on new initiatives
- Proven ability in setting and achieving strategic and operational goals
- Proven leadership in working across teams to successfully execute plans
- Proven track record of developing innovative solutions and proactive approach to change
- Experience preferred in Clinical/Financial HIS
- Experience in understanding a broad range of technology solutions including new product development, infrastructure and IT support servicesDirect experience working with Epic software
- Experience with platform strategy and integration
- Experience working with a multitude of organizations using Epic and/or other major EHRs
- Proven judgement and ability to analyze options and make decisions; including balancing competing priorities
CereCore was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition:
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.