Job ID: 14386601
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking an Epic Consulting Project Manager to join our team remotely. This individual will at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
- Actively communicate with CereCore, Service Center, Division, Corporate, Facility or other client stakeholders to manage multiple project business owner(s) and team member(s) relationships to accomplish project activities
- Author/facilitate strategic documents such as Project Charters, Education and Communication plans, detailed project plans, and present project updates/presentations to business owners
- Organize project activities into manageable work efforts for team members and determine an effective approach to completing the work, as outlined in project plan
- Proactively identify and manage risks, issues, cross-project dependencies, and report on project/program status within published schedule
- Identify, manage and monitor completion of deliverables throughout project lifecycle.
- Manage project budget, billable time and travel expenses to statement of work.
- Provide management of staff to assure quality of work and integration of team members’ work
- Mentor staff in applying project management controls
- Facilitate decision-making that is required for progress on the project
- Author/facilitate project implementation documentation including, but not limited to implementation toolkits and migration schedules
- Leads or coordinates project planning, resourcing, staffing, supply and subcontract management, progress reporting, trouble shooting and people management
- Ensures project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule, and cost
- Solves technical and non-technical problems throughout the life of the project.
- Advanced understanding of Epic software and methodology
- Deep understanding of PMI principles of project management and various project management methodologies
- Ability to seamlessly manage a program consisting of many large, complex projects
- Travel as required: anticipated < 75% travel
- Other Duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience
- PMP and/or LEAN certifications strongly preferred, but not required
- Epic Certification(s) strongly preferred, but not required
- Healthcare operations experience preferred
- Familiarity with various project methodologies and certifications such as SCRUM and agile strongly preferred
- Organization - stays focused and proactively prioritizes initiatives; determines and effectively manages tasks and resources; schedules with keen ability to multi-task
- Project Management - takes responsibility and applies CereCore project controls to identify and communicate project scope, goals, project plan, and project progress/performance; leverages resources to ensure projects remain on schedule; ensures high quality
- High Impact Communications - clearly and succinctly conveys information and ideas to individuals and groups in a variety of situations; communicates in a focused and compelling way that drives others’ thoughts and actions
- Customer Orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
- Gaining Commitment - uses appropriate interpersonal styles and techniques to gain acceptance of ideas or plans; modifies own behavior to accommodate tasks, situations, and individuals involved
- Contribution to Team Success - seeks opportunities to develop others’ and own ideas; as part of a team, clarifies the current situation, sets standards of excellence and encourages others to take responsibility
- Leadership - manages staff to assure they are meeting individual/group goals and lead project teams toward identified outcomes; subordinates personal goals
- Tactical Execution - effectively manages the project controls of complex processes
- PC Skills – demonstrates knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (including Microsoft Project) and preferably the Clarity portfolio management web tool
- Financial Analysis - displays skills necessary to plan and track project budget performance for assigned projects and programs.
- Decision Making – applies decision making tools and techniques to all projects supported
- Problem solving, or project execution; opens discussions effectively and closes discussions with clear summaries
CereCore was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition:
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook