Contract to Hire
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Senior Project Manager
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Provide strong leadership: push your teams forward with a commitment to the project's vision; a focus on business value; an inclination towards being proactive and taking the initiative; a sense of personal responsibility; and a willingness to both accept and enforce accountability.
- Ensure appropriate formal and informal communication of project status to the project core team; supporting IT staff; actively involved business partners, end users, and senior leadership - each at the appropriate level of detail and frequency.
- Actively seek the customers' perspective via frequent face-to-face contact and formal status reports; continually working to better understand the business space; striving for real business solutions not just to finish the project; and forging a partnership with the business
- Quickly develop a project roadmap that captures high-level milestones and key integration points based on scope; ensure buy-in from project stakeholders; front load high-value and high-risk activities as possible. Exhibit ability to build traditional WBS structures or lead Sprint Planning sessions to progressively identify detailed tasks for the next iteration/sprint; monitor short-term progress via daily stand-ups and burndowns and overall progress via a project burndown; and ensure a regular cadence of product delivery, customer feedback, and value generation.
- Engage the appropriate stakeholders to quickly define the business target of the project; identify candidate technical scope and minimum marketable features; prioritize those based on value and risk; and then progressively elaborate and reprioritize as lessons are learned and needs become clearer. Throughout, ensure that suggested technical features fit within the business scope.
- Lead the analysts and technical leads to progressively elaborate the requirements to the minimum sufficient detail required to allow development to begin. Ensure active business involvement in reviewing and refining the product as it is developed; that those refinements are incorporated into subsequent features; and that quality is built-in … not just tested for.
- Use the defined defect / project issue tracking process that ensures team members can submit or review concerns easily. Review, assign, update, communicate and escalate those issues as appropriate ensuring that resolved issues are available for future reference.
- Work with both the IT team and the business to identify technical and business risks; develop mitigation and contingency plans; assign risk ownership; monitor and re-evaluate risks through the project; and implement mitigation plans rapidly and contingency plans as required.
- Volunteer for and accomplish Project Management team goals in order to enhance the project delivery capabilities of the entire team; self-determine individual goals to enhance personal capabilities; and other duties as assigned
- Experience with MS Project or comparable tool preferred (i.e. Planview, Clarity, etc)
- Experience tracking resources/budgets preferred
- Experience with Planview or other EPM tool desired
- Knowledge/experience of Healthcare financial business and systems desired
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook