Contract Length: 6-months
Job ID: 14443410
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking an Infrastructure Developer to join our team in Nashville, TN. This individual will work on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
- Assist with efforts for new development and new functionality for enterprise applications supported by Development.
- Defining, developing, planning, and building on-demand computing for mission-critical use cases.
- PowerShell, Ansible, Terraform, VMware vRealize Suite, and/or other Infrastructure as Code tooling.
- Implement best practices and automation to improve the client experience when using infrastructure platforms.
- Provide technical guidance and contribute to department’s strategic planning and roadmap development.
- Work closely with both the development team and platform engineers.
- Version control software, such as Git.
- Knowledge of public cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Advanced knowledge of infrastructure, including networking, hardware, virtualization, and operating system concepts.
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages.
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices.
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture.
- Provide technical expertise throughout the software lifecycle including design, implementation and delivery.
- Understanding of cloud, virtualization, APIs, and modern software languages.
- Experience with developing frameworks that help increase developer and release velocity, improving code health and technical standards.
- Able to analyze new technologies and determine how they affect the company and recommend a suitable course of action.
- Strong critical thinking skills, strong conflict management skills, excellent multi-tasking, prioritization, and time management skills, and good Executive Presence.
- Exposure to a large information technology organization.
CereCore was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 and 2021 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.