At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Consulting Application Engineer
to join our team Remotely.
- Develop solutions for supported applications within the department using tools such as .NET framework, SQL Server, and API.
- Serve as data integration specialist managing data import, export and automation for existing and new processes.
- Apply advanced technology and tools in the development of solutions for complex problems for application systems.
- Responsibilities include design, development, testing and maintenance of enterprise applications using Microsoft .NET and SQL technologies.
- 7+ years experience in one or more of the following:
- Solid understanding of asynchronous and event programming, caching orchestration, multi-threading, and queues
- Scrum, Agile, Lean Product Development, Domain Driven Design, • Use of Eclipse or IntelliJ, Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Git, and familiarity with various build tools (e.g. Maven, Gradle, Webpack, Gulp)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience and knowledge with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and familiarity with API Management Solutions a plus.
- Healthcare experience preferable
- Experience with container solutions (e.g. use of Docker and Kubernetes) a plus
- Functional programming experience a plus
- Exposure to the fundamentals of Enterprise Architecture (preferred)
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,