Contract Length: 6-Months
Job ID: 14461812
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a Associate ServiceNow Business Analyst to join our team Remotely.
- Identifying and solving IT operational opportunities using process improvement tools, policy and procedure auditing.
- Assists the CereCore organization in organizing, leading, executing and co-leading process improvement through service management processes and application.
- Identify inefficient processes, workflows and assist in making them more efficient through utilization of service management applications.
- Maintain up to date reference materials for service management applications including knowledge base library.
- Maintain adoption analytics.
- Contribute to marketing strategies for service management applications utilization and knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1-2+ years of relevant business analysis or technical customer service experience.
- ServiceNow Certifications preferred
- Demonstrates initiative and client relationship skills.
- Good conflict management skills.
- Able to communicate effectively in both written and verbal formats across all levels of personnel.
- Actively identifies new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities.
- Actively participating as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
- Maintain stable performance under pressure or opposition
- Sets high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks.
- Ability to understand IT Operations processes and computer skills.
- Applies tools and processes to identify, communicate and manage project goals, schedules, responsibilities, progress, performance and priorities
- Effective presentation skills.
- Possess an understanding of Professional and Managed service environments, and their business functions.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognitions
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.