At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Product Owner
to join our team In Nashville, TN.
This individual will work Remote and On-site
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Develop and maintain Product Roadmap(s)
- Become subject matter expert over business domains and provide vision and leadership to technology efforts
- Qualify & quantify the return on investment of new strategic work requests and product functionality in order to provide a recommendation of if/when new work requests will be incorporated into product roadmaps.
- Coordinate with UI/UX to develop prototypes, mockups, and/or wireframes for new products and product functionality to cast product vision into the organization.
- Review technical design with Architecture, Delivery Leads and Managers to ensure designs meet customer needs.
- Drive pilot launch of new products/features by building cross functional partnerships across the organization
- Build and manage software release plan that support the launch of new applications/features.
- Support and train teams on topics related to product features and applications
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (ranging from management to ad operations, contracting and business solutions) to define, develop, shape and refine scope and requirements of platform products
- Develop & utilize product usage analytics reports to monitor product adoption and inform the product roadmap.
- Ability to understand technical challenges and make educated trade-offs with your team; know business and technical workflows, needs, value drivers, and decision making process, in order to deliver product intent and goals.
- Bachelors degree is required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software product management and/or product development
- Experience leading Scrum or Kanban teams.
- Comfortable using data to make decisions
- Experience in product development for in-house developed systems is a plus
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Comfort working closely with all roles within a software development team
- Familiar with SDLC development best practices such as Waterfall, Agile, SAFe, etc.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook.