At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Consulting Level Software Architect
to join our team in Nashville, TN
- Requires a strong track record in application development.
- Strong experience with software development technologies including, but not limited to, .Net, ReactJS, React Native, Swift, GraphQL
- Strong experience with application technologies including, but not limited to, micro services, and RabbitMQ
- Strong experience with databases including, but not limited to, DB2, SQL Server, NoSQL and Teradata
- Strong experience with cloud technologies including but not limited to Azure, OpenShift.
- 7+ years of related work experience, extensive professional systems and programming background.
- Bachelors or advanced degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 and 2021 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,