At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Mid-Level Technical Analyst
to join our team in Asheville, NC
. This individual will work on-site
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- IT support ticket triage, resolution or escalation a must
- Communication with end users on IT solutions a must
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates information technology systems operations.
- Determines user needs and requirements and recommends ways to improve systems.
- Serves as primary point of contact between users and engineering/development staff.
- May require an associate's degree in a related area and 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a project leader or manager.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,