At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Senior .NET Developer
to work Remotely
for our team in St. Louis, MO.
- Design and develop new script for a Performance Application we are launching soon.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- We are moving from .NET MVC to .NET Core with a SQL backend.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Researches, collects, and reports information on the ability and capacity of company products and competing equipment.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5-7+ years of experience working as a .NET Developer and/or Application Engineer.
- ASP.NET experience required.
- API experience.
- Experience with SQL required. SQL Backend.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,