Contract Length: 6 Months
Job ID: 14513824
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a Senior (Front End) Application Engineer to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Providing equipment functionality and capability reports to the sales force, and acting as technical liaison to the sales team. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complex tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Researches, collects, and reports information on the ability and capacity of company products and competing equipment. Aids in the design and development of equipment and systems, and redesign of existing systems to fulfill the needs of customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in area of specialty.
- 6-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Experience with Vue.JS, Java Front End Frameworks, Sitecore.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 and 2021 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook