At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Director Level 1 Support Services
to join our team in Nashville, TN
- Supervises and direct the reporting structure of managers and service line team members who are responsible for providing Level 1 Support Services for applications and systems.
- Direct internal and external fix agent efforts for all Level I incidents.
- Development of analyst productivity, staffing levels and skill set mix.
- Ensures compliance, innovation and market based industry standards for published service levels.
- Direct oversight and management of critical enterprise incidents and executive escalations.
- Provide education and guidance for clients with custom IT service needs.
- Meets with internal and external client leadership teams to align strategy, services, and delivery activities.
- Responsible for personnel management, performance reviews, competency development, and coaching of staff
- Builds and maintains relationships with business operations, CERECORE leaders, IT&S, Industry Groups and vendors
- Organizes, plans, assigns, and monitors completion of support services and measures based on delivery and financial success.
- Participates in the development of client and organizational application support standards, policies, and procedures
- Develops the budget and develops financial forecasts for internal stakeholders.
- Responsible and Accountable for the Level1 Support Services service line working with business development on proposals, pricing and delivery.
- Works with enterprise subject matter experts and services resources and Level 1 Support Services in managing resolution of client application incidents and requests
- Creates an environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolutions, cross-training, and process improvement within the area and across organizational boundaries.
- Promotes system security and patient confidentiality and helps ensure compliance.
- Adheres to Code of Conduct and Mission & Value Statement
- Participates in special projects as needed and performs other duties as assigned.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience
- 5+ years of Management Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- HDI Certification preferred
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent verbal and written and communication skills
- Critical thinking and investigation skills necessary to quickly and effectively assess the impact of a given incident
- Demonstrated success leading cross-functional teams as part major incidents (crisis) management
- Demonstrated success in leading a team of professionals (including licensed clinicians, certified technicians and /or tenured healthcare business professional)
- Demonstrated proficiency in client facing communication and problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Mature understanding of application support service processes and workflow
- Demonstrated customer orientation and satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, develop, and retain staff
- Competency in basic PC use and required tools
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,