Business Intelligence Engineer
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking an Mid-Level Business Intelligence Engineer
to join our team in Brentwood, TN
- Researches, collects, and reports information on the ability and capacity of company products and competing equipment.
- Responsibilities also include providing equipment functionality and capability reports to the sales force, and acting as technical liaison to the sales team.
- Aids in the design and development of equipment and systems, and redesign of existing systems to fulfill the needs of customers.
- Maintain computer applications databases.
- Customize specialized applications according to client needs.
- Create and present application prototypes.
- Collaborate with engineering and programming departments.
- 3+ years experience.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 and 2021 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,