At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Business Process Analyst
to join our team in Nashville, TN or Remotely.
This individual will work remotely
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Leverage knowledge of governance and change management models to support the team’s development of change control processes to support HCA’s clinical systems.
- Support the team’s development of technical specifications, business requirements, and testing support for the maintenance and enhancement of HCA clinical systems.
- Develop and execute communication plans and leadership messaging to properly prepare target audiences for upcoming changes and ensure the success of the initiatives.
- Assist all areas with any questions, concerns, or problems with regards to specific changes or the change process.
- Support change control activities at the corporate level in collaboration with corporate and division colleagues.
- Follow established guidelines to vet and coordinate functionality updates, enhancements, and developments as it relates to HCA’s clinical systems.
- Schedule and conduct associated change control request review meetings; preparing agendas and publish outcomes per established standards.
- Bachelors's degree is required.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in process improvement, project management, or business analysis experience.
- Advanced computer skills and advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification preferred.
- Experience with EHR Change control or governance is highly preferred.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 and 2021 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,