At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Clinical Solutions Architect
to join our team Remotely
- Work closely with information technology professionals within, and outside, the organization to ensure the solution meets the business requirements.
- Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor the progress of initiatives.
- Analyze current technologies used within the organization and determine ways to improve
- Document and monitor business requirements and need to ensure solution alignment.
- Propose and establish the framework for necessary contributions from various technical and non-technical teams
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources, and scope.
- Coordinate the production of detailed specifications for proposed solutions.
- Define clear goals for all aspects of a solution and manage their proper executions.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred.
- Current understanding of industry best practices regarding system security measures.
- Experience in clinical services design.
- Experience in meeting complex challenges and working with senior levels of an organization.
- An understanding of business analysis techniques and processes.
- Experience working with MEDITECH EMR systems preferred.
- Ability to occasionally work non-standard hours or in the GMT time zone.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 and 2021 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,