Job ID: #14566621)
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a EHR Clinical Analyst
to join our team remotely with eventual relocation to Nashville.
- Design, test, implement, support, maintain, and/or evaluate new or modified health information systems to support patients, and health care professionals.
- Apply health-related, discipline specific knowledge (e.g., clinical care, healthcare operations) to health information technology systems.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert on any requests for new templates or changes in existing content
- Manage, track, and document clinical reviews of new content by physician leaders and other clinicians
- Manage scheduled maintenance and updating of nursing & physician documentation and evidence based order sets (EBOS), including versioning and synchronization of clinical content updates
- Present data formally and informally and facilitate discussion regarding physician ordering and documentation
- Jointly, with the help of management, to create quality deliverables and meet stated milestones
- Work with ITG Product Development to assure projects and ongoing maintenance/operations occur on schedule
- Work with ITG Product Development and COG departments to assure end-user education and communication to the field is well documented
- Facilitate, lead and document working sessions where operational workflow items are discussed to understand the impact physician ordering and documentation
- Participate in HCA-wide work teams to identify best practices and determine options and opportunities for optimization in physician ordering and documentation activities
- Provide continual operational support to field operations teams, assisting in troubleshooting issues when necessary and in a timely manner.
- Support collaboration of multiple disciplines and working relationships with corporate departments, divisions, and facility leaders.
- Cross-coordinate with other HCA solutions or projects, and work with other analysts/specialists/coordinators, leadership, and stakeholders
- Support project teams in integrating physician ordering and documentation activities into their project plans
- Research new data sources and analytical tools; contribute to new product development and improvement in product delivery and presentation
- Ability to participate in multiple activities and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5-7 years of experience
- Clinical experience required
- Ability to learn how to navigate MEDITECH and other CSG systems
- Strong understanding of nursing documentation standardization.
- Required MEDITECH Module experience Order Entry, Nursing documentation
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Able to work effectively with leaders at all levels in an organization
- Excellent active listening skills
- Problem solving using analytical and critical thinking
- Root cause identification skills
- Ability to understand and learn clinical and technology workflows
- Excellent organizational skills
- Advanced computer skills and advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- A sense of responsibility and accountability; someone who takes ownership and initiative.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude; customer service orientation.
- Respect for diversity of experience, characteristics, viewpoints, and opinions.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 and 2021 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
HCA named a 2019 Military Friendly® Spouse Employer for the eighth year in a row
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook