At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a HRSC Service Representative
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Troubleshoot questions from field HR Representatives and partnering HROC ServiceGroups regarding Lawson system, new hire actions, payroll information, licensure and certifications.
- Facilitate license updates in Lawson on behalf of HCA’s Third Party Vendor, License Manager Pro.
- Oversee and adhere to File Maintenance Standards in conjunction with Employee File Document Matrix.
- Provide immediate, timely, efficient support to HR staff during surveyor audits (IE: Joint Commission) by retrieving documentation, reviewing information to coordinate historical record and compile into Survey Template.
- Support enterprise-wide employee tuition reimbursement program by reviewing supporting documentation, calculating eligible balance and, entering onetime tuition payments in Lawson.
- Assist Integrated Lines of Businesses by entering Influenza compliance into Atlas(Trinisys).
- Assist managerial staff with employee actions when needed. This includes but is not limited to: terminations, payroll adjustments, internal transfers, onetime payments and status changes.
- In alignment with Leadership and Organizational Development Initiative, review all HCA changes/new position maintenance requests for approval or denial.
- Provide FMLA and Leave of Absence information to a third party vendor (Sedgwick, Prudential, etc.) for all HCA employees when requested.
- Facilitate ‘second-day’ entry of licensure and education, as well as upload background checks and drug screens appropriately for all hired HCA employees.
- Accept and complete data entry upon receipt of certification renewals via case ticket from Employees, Managers, HRBPs, etc.
- Manage alternate rate entry and edits in Lawson upon receipt of request and approval from Compensation COE.
- Assist in updating employee badge information, W4s and direct deposit.
- Serve as a liaison between employees and payroll service center.
- Enter and upload all Performance Evaluation in Lawson HR system.
- Assist managers and local HR in entering and uploading disciplinary action information to employee records.
- Review employees’ current position within Onboarding to complete/update start date for all new hires, rehires and transfers appropriately per HRBP/Manager/Recruiter request.
- Provide excellent customer service. Respond to both phone and online inquiries from employees and managers at all levels and resolve questions/issues by accessing information in multiple systems on the computer. Route/refer calls for advanced support and follow up as required.
- Handle requests for administrative tasks and inquiries. Process transactions by collecting required information or back-up documentation from employee/manager/HR, including probing for additional information if unclear, performing data entry, sending requested documents, etc.
- Perform transaction processing in support of HR functions, including data entry, filing, sending correspondence, etc.
- Provide help on navigating internal resources on self-service and HR technology tools. Respond to electronic employee requests for HR tool support and guidance on reports.
- Manage workload efficiently to fulfill commitments in a timely manner
- Liaise between the HR Service Center, Payroll shared services, HR vendors, and other Centers of Expertise, as appropriate
- Perform required tasks in accordance with established service level agreements (SLAs)
- Must be available and equipped with internet in order to work from home on an as needed bases due to business needs. ie. Inclement Weather
- Prior knowledge of HR concepts and terminology
- Able to manage multiple priorities, think tactically and strategically, demonstrate objectivity, be results-oriented, and show initiative and creativity
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong computer skills and technical capabilities, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office and Lawson HRMS
- Must be flexible, work well under pressure, and have the ability to readily adapt to change
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,