At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a HRIS Solutions Analyst
to join our team remotely.
This individual will work from home with one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
The HRIS Solutions Analyst is responsible for supporting the HR Group’s Intelligent & Robotic Process Automation program. The person in this role will partner with the HRIS Senior Analyst and business teams to identify and assess potential RPA opportunities, to perform time studies and/or other activities to document current state and to quantify expected ROI, and will work with HRG COEs, IT, and the RPA implementation vendor to create detailed requirements and process design documents needed to automate manual business processes. The person in this role will also be responsible for daily tasks and weekly reporting activities.
- Participate in multiple, concurrent RPA projects: assessment, requirements, design, testing, administration and audits
- Develop/maintain detailed process workflows and documentation related to process automation
- Coordinate and participate in troubleshooting of reported issues to ensure timely resolution
- Perform daily maintenance tasks and weekly/ad-hoc reporting activities
- Identify system usage patterns and potential process improvement opportunities
- Develop and deliver RPA systems training for core user groups
- 3+ years of experience in HR concepts, terminology and HRIS systems
- Experience with UiPath or other RPA software
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent relationship/interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency with the Microsoft suite of products
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,