Job ID: 14587219
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a Senior Java Developer to join our team. This individual will work for the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
- Work on a small team to design, develop, test, release, and support features in our web-based application.
- Aids in the design and development of equipment and systems, and redesign of existing systems to fulfill the needs of customers.
- Responsibilities also include providing equipment functionality and capability reports to the sales force, and acting as technical liaison to the sales team.
- May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 6-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complex tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- Write clean scalable code using Java, Groovy/Grails
- Back End – Java, Groovy, Grails
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,