Contract Length: 3-Months
Job ID: 14591536
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a IT Analyst to join our team in Vidalia, GA. This individual will work on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
- Speak with functional users of the Google Suite services.
- Document and processes, workflows, and usages of the system by user.
- Provide validation and projected cost analysis of the platform.
- Must possess strong analytical, organizational and some product management skills.
- Must be able to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts is required.
- Must be able to develop the detailed requirements specifications according to standard templates, with minimal assistance.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or related title.
- Proficient in MS Suite.
- Prior experience analyzing platform/application needs.
- Experience with SharePoint highly preferred.
- Experience performing cost analysis.
- Exceptional organization skills required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
HCA named a 2019 Military Friendly® Spouse Employer for the eighth year in a row.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.