At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a Application Support Specialist
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work for the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Application Support Analysts are proficient with Hospital applications, workflows and have customer services experience.
- This person has experience implementing the application in a hospital IT department implementing or supporting hospital applications.
- They have assisted a hospital through a conversion and understand the phases in implementing their key area.
- The person is familiar with working with vendors as well as can pick up on additional applications to provide support during business and after hours. Key responsibilities include responding/troubleshooting customer incidents and service requests assigned to the support team, insuring timely response to tickets and meeting defined SLA’s.
- They will also be responsible for building application functionality, developing requirements and assisting with upgrades.
- Experience with 3M 360 Encompass, coding and reimbursement, financial, and abstract applications (understanding of 3M OCR and integration with Cerner, MEDHOST and OneContent a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of computer database software including SQL, PowerShell to creates custom scripts and ability to run database queries
- Knowledge of HL7 messaging standards with a thorough understanding of third party software and interfaces
- Any certifications related to software applications, technical infrastructure and or clinical specializations
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience.
- Horizon Patient Folder (HPF) and/or MPF (One Content) legal health record experience highly preferred.
- SQL experience.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 and 2021 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,