Contract (potential for hire)
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Clinical Product Analyst
join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Identify product gaps and leads enhancement efforts
- Lead the creation of standardized programmatic reports for the enterprise
- Lead the enterprise deployment to the Inpatient Rehab community including configuration, testing, training, implementation, go live, post go live, and support
- Work closely with each program to ensure software usage optimization
- Develops and identifies potential operational changes to streamline operations and enhance service delivery
- Oversee new interface coordination per the deployment schedule and assist with future integration strategies to support the Inpatient Rehab service line
- Provide tier 2 customer support to the end users
- Ability to multi task, given various task assignments, assisting management in prioritization of tasks
- Take ownership of responsibilities, working individually or with teams to accomplish goals
- Works with all departments throughout the product delivery cycle to ensure project dates are met and ensure timely completion of Product Analyst deliverables
- Acts as a liaison between ITG and business
- Works with all departments to successfully implement external hospital systems within the application
- Responsible for being the subject matter expert on the application. (configuration, set up, support, and implementation)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”
- 3-5 years EMR implementation experience.
- IPR experience is a must have.
- Demonstrated advance subject matter experience of a service line application
- A background working with a fast paced, results oriented environment.
- Some travel required but generally less than 25%
- Experience with EMR interface/integration with external applications and hospital systems is a plus
- Experience leading legacy system migration to new application
- Experience leading EMR implementation project in the Inpatient Rehab space
- Experience scaling EMR applications
- Experience with Inpatient Rehab EMR application, is preferred
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,