At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Network Engineer
to join our team in New Orleans, LA.
- Identify, design, and implement network devices, including, but not limited to, Routers, Switches, Load Balancers, VPN, IPS & WIFI.
- Identify, design, and implement standards, configurations, settings, installation sequences and back-out instructions based on industry & company best practices.
- Identify and make improvements to the existing network environment by, analyzing system performance and optimizing existing strategies and technologies based on workloads, and by implementing leading edge features or methodologies.
- Experience with design and documentation of complex multi-site networks, system design, virtualization, redundancy, recovery, and scripting
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining all aspects of the network infrastructure.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Demonstrated experience in overseeing and troubleshooting complex Local Area Networking (LAN) issues and resolving Wide Area Networking (WAN).
- Experience in routing and switching technologies including but not limited to, BGP, OSPF, and MPLS.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of Layer 2 technologies
- Familiarity with access control models and network security.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,