At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Senior Technical Project Manager
join our team Remotely.
- Actively communicate with CereCore, Service Center, Division, Corporate, Facility or other client stakeholders to manage multiple project business owner(s) and team member(s) relationships to accomplish project activities
- Author/facilitate strategic documents such as Project Charters, Education and Communication plans, detailed project plans, and present project updates/presentations to business owners
- Organize project activities into manageable work efforts for team members and determine an effective approach to completing the work, as outlined in project plan
- Proactively identify and manage risks, issues, cross-project dependencies, and report on project/program status within published schedule
- Identify, manage and monitor completion of deliverables throughout project lifecycle.
- Provide management of staff to assure quality of work and integration of team members’ work
- Mentor staff in applying project management controls
- Facilitate decision-making that is required for progress on the project
- Author/facilitate project implementation documentation including, but not limited to implementation toolkits and migration schedules
- Leads or coordinates project planning, resourcing, staffing, supply and subcontract management, progress reporting, trouble shooting and people management
- Ensures project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule, and cost
- Solves technical and non-technical problems throughout the life of the project.
- 7-10 years of related technical project management experience.
- Ability to take responsibility and applies CereCore project controls to identify and communicate project scope, goals, project plan, and project progress/performance; leverages resources to ensure projects remain on schedule; ensures high quality
- Clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas to individuals and groups in a variety of situations; communicates in a focused and compelling way that drives others’ thoughts and actions
- Establish and maintain long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
- Use appropriate interpersonal styles and techniques to gain acceptance of ideas or plans; modifies own behavior to accommodate tasks, situations, and individuals involved
- Seek opportunities to develop others’ an own ideas; as part of a team, clarifies the current situation, sets standards of excellence and encourages others to take responsibility
- Manage staff to assure they are meeting individual/group goals and lead project teams toward identified outcomes; subordinates personal goals
- Effectively manage the project controls of complex processes
- Demonstrate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (including Microsoft Project) and preferably the Planview portfolio management web tool
- Display skills necessary to plan and track project budget performance for assigned projects.
- Apply decision making tools and techniques to all projects supported
- PMP and/or Six Sigma Certification
- Extensive MS Project experience/Planview a plus
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook