At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Program/Communications Coordinator
to join our team in Nashville, TN or Remote.
This individual will work remotely
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Elicit and gather requirements for automation program growth by working directly with internal and external customers
- Create and lead program growth activities, including workshops, communications, marketing, and events
- Develop and maintain strong, proactive relationships with internal customers and IT teams to deliver actionable solutions
- Assess and quantify potential benefits of automation for business and technical processes
- Grow the automation program through support of key groups, including the Automation Leads
- Coordinate and organize the automation idea repository and the associated workflows
- Develop and share metrics to track the progress and growth of the automation program
- Facilitate and coordinate the creation and maintenance of training artifacts
- Promote the growth of the automation program through creative communications, including the use of the internal website, workshops, and events
- Assist in the growth of the program through communications for various leadership groups and communities
- Assist with building automation strategies and frameworks based on planned and prioritized automation work
- Promote, recommend, and implement improvements to automation frameworks and processes
- Identify, design, and develop creative solutions for promoting the growth of the automation program
- Write efficient, easy-to-follow documentation on automation related artifacts
- Mentor other team members in communication and marketing skills as well as business related areas and provide guidance on complex efforts
- Take ownership of automation initiatives and work closely with Team Lead and/or Manager with all automation project planning activities
- Stay informed of automation industry trends and best practices
- Communicate value of automation to enterprise to both technical and business leadership
- Works with multiple areas at HCA to ensure understanding of assigned task.
- Adherence to all HCA standards and policies.
- Supports development of technical standards.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements.
- Works to participate and learn best practices and procedures.
- Adheres to best practices
- Establishes and maintains solid business relationships.
- Actively owns and participates in lifecycle management of assigned applications and infrastructure.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Practices and adheres to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement.”
- 5+ years’ of relevant Product or Business Analyst experience.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Healthcare background preferred.
- Able to succinctly communicate verbally and in a variety of medias.
- Able to design and develop solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate diverse groups of people in a problem-solving environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven leadership skills working with diverse and complex projects.
- Detailed oriented and analytical with good organization skills.
- Must have the ability to prioritize multiple activities and tasks simultaneously and adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,