At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Project Manager
to join our team in Nashville, TN or Remotely.
This individual will work remote or on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Work closely with IT Directors and Managers to execute wide variety of projects including a high volume of 3rd party system implementations
- 4-7 years of Project Management experience
- Ability to estimate and track costs with tools provided
- Experience creating project plans, assigning resources, and tracking progress
- Experience leading project in Revenue Cycle or Patient Accounting/Financial
- Strong experience with Agile Methodology
- Ability to track financials and resource hours
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- PMP Certification preferred
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,