At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.
is seeking a Business Analyst
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Assist in ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Must be able to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts is required.
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Must be able to develop the detailed requirements. specifications according to standard templates.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- 2-5+ years in a Product Analyst role or similar role
- Experience in process design and communicating business and product requirements to engineering/development teams, external solution providers, and QA testers.
- Experience in eliciting and gathering business and product functional and non-functional requirements from business stakeholders
- Experience collaborating with Product Designers, Engineers/Developers, QA Testers to document product requirements
- Experience managing SCRUM ceremonies, sprint activities, and working in agile methodology
- Experience writing requirements in a Behavioral Driven Development (BDD) format
- Strong Experience with CI/CD, Azure DevOps, Jira preferred
- Capable of task estimation and work prioritization
- Experience completing Stakeholder Acceptance Tests (SATs) and User Acceptance Tests (UATs)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, ability to communicate effectively with business, technical, and leadership audiences
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter