At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Cisco Unified Telecom Engineer
to join our team. This individual will work remotely
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Develop, implement and maintain, Cisco Unified Communications applications, systems and equipment.
- Analyze existing networks and equipment and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Develop solutions that meet business requirements.
- Perform complex unified communications telephony support to support Unified Communication voice and video systems and equipment.
- Provide routine move add change requests as well as telephone programming to dial plans and dial route patterns.
- Respond to trouble tickets and work order requests to support customer requests for telephony and video support.
- Follows established procedures for supporting business service applications, routers, switches, servers, circuits and other computer hardware infrastructure.
- Applies technical skills and procedures appropriate for the position.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 4-5 years of Cisco Unified Communication Experience
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Experience in Healthcare environment preferred
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,