Contract Length: 12-Months
Job ID: 14678899
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to join our team Remotely.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using Selenium Webdriver/C#
- Work towards a continuous delivery model with continuous testing as the ultimate goal
- Develop reusable and maintainable automated functional tests to achieve maximum code coverage
- Collaborate with your scrum team to determine the best methods to use to test the acceptance criteria in sprint stories (Unit, API, UI, Performance, etc.)
- Ensure that all automation scripts function properly across all supported browsers, mobile applications, and platforms.
- Review automated tests of peers and provide suggestions to improve the quality and efficiency of the tests
- Participate in production deployments to validate the quality and success of the release
- Monitor issues that arise during testing cycles and mitigate/escalate issues as necessary
- Perform manual testing of test cases on an as-needed basis
- 3+ years experience using various automated testing tools and methods
- 2+ years' of Selenium Webdriver using C# or Java required
- Experience with testing APIs, Back-End Services, and databases (Microservices testing a plus)
- Hands-on experience with test management tools such as TestRail, Jira, Microsoft Test Manager
- Continuous integration or continuous delivery environment knowledge using Jenkins, TeamCity, GIT, or equivalent tools preferred
- Knowledge and experience with cloud-based architectures is a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of industry-standard quality assurance methodologies, standards, and best practices
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral, presentation)
- Experience within a healthcare-related industry is a plus
CereCore was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 and 2021 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.