At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Service Desk Analyst
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Addresses and resolves incidents and requests with quality documentation; logs all incidents and requests in Service Central; engages other service desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility.
- Takes ownership of issues and actively facilitates resolution of reported incidents.
- Uses the appropriate product categorization for logging incidents and requests.
- Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
- Creates an environment of teamwork and lateral service so that the needs of our customers and colleagues are met.
- Ensures the best end-to-end customer experience and provides a single point-of-contact for the customer.
- Empowered to create unique customer service experiences that reflect highly on HCA.
- Responsive to the expressed and unexpressed needs of our customers.
- Takes pride in his/her work and demonstrates outstanding professionalism in providing service to all HCA customers including but not limited to employees, patients, and their families.
- Analyzes and resolves incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware. Logs and tracks incidents and requests from identification through resolution.
- Increases general knowledge of current corporate, division, and facility-specific products, increasing ability to resolve requests on first contact.
- Uses Service Central Templates when available to ensure accurate and necessary information is obtained.
- Build relationships with other IT&S teams through frequent constructive communication.
- Maintains and protects confidentiality with regard to all aspects of patient care and employee information.
- Desktop Skills and Customer Support experience preferred.
- Customer service training/experience.
- Demonstrated ability to learn customer support processes and techniques.
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills or solid understanding of troubleshooting methodology.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Competency in MS Office Suite and MS operating system.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 and 2021 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter