At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Change Control & Governance Project Manager
to join our team Remotely.
This individual will work remotely
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Facilitate decision-making that is required for progress on the project
- Leverage knowledge of governance and change management models to support the team’s development of change control processes to support HCA’s clinical systems.
- Lead the team's development of technical specifications, business requirements, and testing support for the maintenance and enhancement of HCA clinical systems.
- Develop and execute communication plans and leadership messaging to properly prepare target audiences for upcoming changes and ensure the success of the initiatives.
- Manage and drive the development of our new change control processes
- Follow established guidelines to vet and coordinate functionality updates, enhancements, and developments as it relates to HCA’s clinical systems.
- Schedule and conduct associated change control request review meetings; preparing agendas and publish outcomes per established standards.
- Bachelors's degree is required.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in project management or process improvement.
- Advanced computer skills and advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Apply decision-making tools and techniques to all projects supported
- PMP and/or Six Sigma Certification preferred,
- Extensive MS Project pr Planview experience preferred
- Experience with EHR Change control or governance is highly preferred.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Modern Healthcare selected CereCore as one of the 2020 "Best Places to Work in Healthcare."
- CereCore wins ClearlyRated's 2020 and 2021 "Best of Staffing" Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,