At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a Senior Desktop Technician to
join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates information technology systems operations.
- Determines user needs and requirements and recommends ways to improve systems.
- Serves as primary point of contact between users and engineering/development staff.
- Installs hardware and software for new and existing users.
- Provides end-user support for PC hardware/software and network connectivity; provides advanced application and operating system troubleshooting in conjunction with other IT&S support personnel.
- With limited direction defines and determines best approach to meet the user and implementation requirements for assigned routines.
- Creates documentation of best practices as needed
- Special project work as assigned
Bachelor Degree- technical field preferred
4-5 years experience in the following:
- Windows 7/10
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Apple Mac OSX
- Apple iPhone
- Networking concepts
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,