At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
is seeking a MEDITECH Pharmacy Analyst
to remotely join our team. This individual will remote at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Serve as the primary clinical resource for the development, implementation, and support advanced clinical applications or complex MEDITECH tools across the division.
- Works with the Division EHR Support Specialist Team to identify and promote division goals.
- Coordinates the implementation of division-wide standardization, utilization, integration, and optimization activities in the specialty area(s).
- Develops, executes, and supports division-wide tools and resources focused on clinical initiatives.
- Provides user support and system maintenance for advanced clinical applications for all division hospitals.
- Conducts problem analyses and timely and accurate resolution for complex issues and requests. escalated from the division Service Desk or other division or facility service resources regarding advanced clinical applications within their specialty area(s).
- Works with enterprise subject matter experts and services resources and the enterprise Service Desk in managing resolution of clinical application incidents and requests.
- Participates in root cause analysis as trends in issues in specialty area(s) are identified.
- Works with facility EHR Support Analysts, Senior EHR Support Analysts and Division EHR Specialist. Team to provide support for module updates and advanced clinical applications within their specialty area(s).
- Coordinates division-wide testing for advanced clinical applications within their specialty area(s); assists in interpretation of test plans and in troubleshooting.
- Works with Education Specialist to design and develop base education/training materials in clinical application specialty area(s) to support staff training and continued education.
- Provides training to division EHR Support specialists and facility EHR Support Analysts, Senior EHR Support Analysts and super users (train the trainer) on advanced clinical applications.
- Works with the Division EHR Support Team to define clinical application reporting standards and works with facilities to implement the standards.
- Performs clinical applications report writing as needed and coordinates priorities for reporting requests with the Division Reporting Analyst and the Division EHR Support Specialist Team.
- Actively supports and promotes systems standardization, utilization, and best practices.
- Aggregates data from division-level reports and investigates discrepancies in delivered reports.
- Participates with peers in enterprise communities to identify and evaluate best practices, packaging, and promoting cross-division best practice efforts.
- Identifies, evaluates, designs, and packages division best practices, policies and procedures for clinical application implementation and use.
- Works with facilities to manage/facilitate implementation of standards, best practices, policies, procedures, and utilization plans within a specialty area.
- 7+ years’ experience in clinical application support and/or Master's Degree.
- Pharm Tech or PharmD required.
- Experience with MEDITECH Magic is required.
- Experience with PHA (Pharmacy)/ OE/ OM (Order Entry) is required.
- Mature understanding of clinical operations and clinical application support processes and workflow.
- Understands pertinent accreditation guidelines, such as JCAHO, MQSA, HIPAA, and ACR.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,