Contract Length: 12-Months
Job ID: 14689519
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a Project Manager to join our team Remotely. This individual will work remotely for one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- Directs, supervises, and governs corporate projects.
- Oversees the work of project managers and their project teams.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Reviews proposals to determine costs, timeline, funding, staffing requirements, and goals.
- EHR Implementation experience and knowledge of billing systems required
- At least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Awards and Recognition
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We believe excellence in healthcare starts with a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and each other. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion across all areas of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter,